Thursday, March 10, 2011

the sun is a shining

This week has been good.  It was another csap which is amazing,  next week is going to suckk.  Well here are some pics


One of the Csap days me and krystal went a visited Mager butt he was having bro time with his next door neighbor Forest who is now my new friend!  I love making new friends, he is really cute.   so Mags sent us away for a little bit so we went exploring.  This was a sketchy bridge thing we found.  We also found a tire swing, a hobo, anndd a giant ass dog that chased us.  


crazzziieesss 


Today was such a nice day.  I love it.  It makes me soooo happy.  And today was just good over all.  I went to all my classes, during our big lunch and 5th we went to krystals house and it was a party!  we watched Grown Ups and did other stuff.  Then i went to 7th then hung out with Mozi on the way home. The got home, went for a amazing run, felt like nothing could touch me.  Then i got picked up by krystal, we went to her house, ate, then went and met Lorenz at the Boulder game.  The game was intense and Boulder won!  It was fun chilling with my bestest buddies and also met some new friends.  Then Lorenz drove me home and we were able to have deep conversation which i really liked.  I was able to get some things off my chest and its nice to do that once in awhile.  

Ive just been feeling good lately.  Life is just good, things our good.  With the sun is shinning in the world and in my life.  Its so nice just to be able to relax and have fun again.  Running has been really good for me.  It really feels like nothing can stop me or hold me down any more.  Happy me!  

Im really excited for tomorrow!  Lunch at Olive Garden with Dillan and Trevor!  I love Olive Garden.  

Im loving this warm weather.  I am so excited for days were i can go sit by my pool with my ipod and a good book and soak up the sun.  

Im kinda sad how im getting new friends now when i really dont have time to get close to them.  But Ive been thinking and really people come and go in your life and they all come and go for a reason.  The different times they stay are all different and amazing in there own way.  Im not scared to let myself get close to people, i want to be close cause i can now handle the pain if they leave.  Does that mean i have grown up a little? im not really sure.  But its my new way of thinking.  Alright you probably didnt want to know that but just my weird thoughts as always.  

I want a puppy.

"Im walking on sunshine" 

    




No comments:

Post a Comment