Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random rambling

Do you ever wonder if people that have left your life still think about you? or even the people still in your life, do you ever cross there mind? cuz i think about people all the time.  That might sound kinda creepy but its true.  And i wonder if its just me, like am i just weird that way?  Do i get to attached to people so thinking about them just lets me hold on to them?

 I mean with some people, there still my friends on facebook or i see them in the halls and that well bring the memories back but even still people just randomly pop into my head.  Like i still remember this guy who was my best friend in 2nd grade, and i still think about him some times.  Do i ever pop into his head?  Does he even remember me?

And then there are the more recent people.  And sure maybe when they pass me in the halls, then i cross their mind but when their sitting home, do i pop up?  cuz i know that they do all the time.  Even the people who i want to forget pop up and i end up thinking about them.  Do they still think about me?  This is what has been going through my head all day.  so i decided to write it down.  Maybe its cuz ive been feeling lonely recently but there really isnt any reason why i should, i mean im surrounded by friends i know care about me, but...still i feel lonely.  maybe just one of those nights.  Where i remember and hurt and wonder and think.

but really  for some reason i just want to know, do people think about me??


I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment