Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Princess


little girls imagine themselves being a princesses, with the big poof dresses.  You know the ones that im talking about.  Ya well i never wanted that.  I was always the tom boy.  Thus when it comes to prom, i dont really want that. Buttttttt those are the dresses my mom likes and looks the best on me.  So i have decided that i am suppose to grow up to be a princess, cuz i dont have the balls to go to prom in one of those dresses.  




And those were the small ones!! haha


Graduation Dresses!  




I did find some nice dresses those!


I had another job interview!  wearing my interview outfit makes me feel so professional.
sexy business lady coming through 

Spring Break is fun, i havnt really done anything but it is still nice, the weather has been beautiful.  But right now its so so windyyy.    















I went Glow in the dark mini golfing the other day!  so fun!! 



ummm well i dont know what else is new so bye!!

"Wiiinnndddyyy"  


No comments:

Post a Comment