Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day!

Its. freaken. cold.  i woke up this morning and it was -9.  i dont like it very mucchh.  BUT with the cold comes snow day!! well...cold day.  It was a good day, i got up at 9, made the best pancakes eva, went and hung out on 29th and then saw a movie with matt, pablo, and krystal.  It was alot of fun to go out and hang out with people again.  I invite other people but people were to busy or didnt want to go out in the weather.  But the group that was able to come was fun.  I like just floating from group to group.  At points its lonely but then i see that i actually do have alot of random people out there haha.

While just hanging at 29th before, We ended up getting stalked.  We walked into the Apple store and there were these two guys there (looked to be like 16) that looked up when we walked in and ended up playing on the ipads right across form them.  Then we left and went to bath and body works and looked out the window and there they were!  so we just calmly walked past them and went and took refuge in Borders.  Then is was time to go to the movie and get this, we walk in and their there and have tickets to the same movie!! sketchy right.

We were going to go hot tubbing after but my mom made me come home.  I feel bad cause then no one went.....

Its so cold outside.  You get out there and it hurts to breath.  Crazzineess.  I miss the warm!  probably wont be a good idea for me to go to college in Maine....guess ill see were the wind takes me!

This week has been good.  I havnt been letting things get to me and its nice!  Have had some ackward moments but i just laugh them off.  Im starting to feel like people care about me again and thats a really nice feeling.  I feel like people actually WANT to hang out with me now.  :)

Im finished the road and im now reading The Hunger Games.  its goodd

Learned some new songs on the piano!  maybe ill record them and put them up... or probably not.

I realize when i write even somthing like this i always want to say haha or put a smiley.  must mean i text to much (haha, lol, :P)  I just like to talk to people and i almost always have a person texting me so why not replay?

So even though i am getting back into social life i still do miss certain people and well probably always miss them unless i/them can do something bout it.  So i guess ill just go with the flow ( :) )

Another cold day tomorrow!  yay!! easiest week eva!  i wonder if we will have block....

anywho, enough stupid rambling from me but props if you read that all ( :P )

"Cold never last forever, at some point the sun must shine"  (metaphor if you didnt catch that)  



 

1 comment: