Wednesday, February 16, 2011

being sick

I hate being sick, it really is the worst.  This is my 2nd day being sick and missing two days of school, now im failing two classes, joy.  Yesterday was my senior night for basketball and even though i was puking my guts out i still went and played.  I thought i was going to die.  Of corse the one game im sick my coach decided to start me and want to put me in all the time.  figures.

This week started out fun with Valentines day.  I ended up getting 3 secret admirer gifts which was fun, still dont know who they were...hmm...

here is a poem i wrote i think it was last thursday in math.  I passed a car accident on my way to school which made me think so ya its a kinda sad poem:

I woke up to a land of white
My, it was quite a sight
Those lights, they never shown so bright

It was May
and i have to say
I never thought it would be this day

I slammed on the brakes
The whole world shakes
Is this really going to be my fate?

I never thought it would end this way
on this oh so very fine day
But i couldnt move, all i had to do was lay

The sparkling white now sprinkled with red
No!  i didnt want to hear what the policemen had said
As i just lay here, died.



Guess the song? 


"im sick and tired of being sick and tired"





 

No comments:

Post a Comment