Saturday, February 5, 2011

wait what?

This week really weird things have just happened.  Just really unexpected stuff. I dunno if i like it or not.  i mean the stuff isnt to bad but its just been throwing me off.

alright so lets see.  Wednesday we had another snow day!  It was nice having a weekend in the middle of the week.  I dont think i really did much...I went and worked out, then went and watched ro ro do gymnastics, then came home.  Thursday was back to school.  It was block schedule so i had a huge off.  Some really really really unexpected stuff happened then, that might have been what really throw me off for friday and today as well.  Thursday night we had a basketball game.  To tell you the truth i dont remember it....oopps.  Thursday i came home and more unexpected stuff happened, but this time is was just people who were talking to me that i thought wouldnt talk to me but now im really close to.  Just weird.  Friday i continued talking to new people.  I got sat on by Max for like a hour....ya that wasnt fun.  Friday night we had anouther basketball game and another surprising thing happened.  My coach put me in! and i actually played really well!  unexpected right?! haha

Ok now today:  i went to basketball and had the hardest practice and work out ever.  I am so sore.  Then after our actually practice, we had community service.  Which was super tiring as well.  Then i came home and watched Valentines Day.  Such a cute movie.  Then my family dragged me to go conrtadancing with them... It was actually pretty fun though.  Just kinda ackward with all the old guys dancing with you :P  The Guitar player was extremely cute though, he kept laughing at me with the old guys all over me.

I saw Parinormal Activity...probably why im not sleeping right now....kinda sketched me out...alot.

I really want to get a nice camera.  I keep seeing these amazing things but i dont have any thing to capture them with so they just stay in my head...

I offically now can play cam you feel the love tonight on the piano!  Now if i could only sing....

I finished The Hunger Games.  I really liked it.  I read it in like two days.  I think i might read the 2nd one soon.

I saw P.S I Love You recently to.  I really like that movie.  I cry through the whole thing though.  The Hunger Games made me cry to haha.  Call me a whimp i guess.  Idk though i like crying in books and movies....no idea why.

ok.  here is a poem.

I guess you really should
expect the unexpected
but if you expect the unexpected
is it unexpected?

The unexpected brings shock and surprise.
But isnt the surprise half the fun?
The shock, the other?

Arnt unexpected things,
what make life worth living?

If nothing unexpected happened.
Nothing would be right

If unexpected things were done,
Now, thats were theres fun.

so you can say expect the unexpected
and you can even live by that
but instead of waiting for that unexpected moment
try doing something unexpected yourself.
you may be shocked or surprised about what you find.

It might be well...unexpected!


"You gotta try to hit every curve ball thrown at you, others wise you will strike out?

No comments:

Post a Comment