Sunday, April 10, 2011

weekend

This weekend was really good.
Friday i went and saw pops which i thought was soo good
Saturday i went to krystals house with trevor and jason.  We watch due date and paranormal activity 2.  It was nice not being the third wheel.
I got prank called over the weekend.  It sounded like it was a girl, but i still cant figure out who it was.  kinda weird...
Today i went a saw Arthur.  I thought it was reallly good, Funny, cute, sad.  I just liked it alot.

Ugh not looking forward to this week.

So on saturday, Trevor and Krystal were getting it on and Jason was hungry so we went up stairs and i made him cheese sticks,  but of corse when i was taking them out of the oven, the hot pan happened to hit my stomach.  And now i have a burn.  It really hurts, its blistering and everything! djgopjh

I also got lost in Arvada on Saturday.   I was trying to bus back to my place so i could get ready.  And i guess i took a wrong turn and ended up lost, with no phone, cuz it was died.  Figures.  ya but it was pretty sketchy.... i thought.. iwas going to die.  but i didnt.  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment