Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scared of the Dark

So today at like 8 30 we went to Wanica lake.  It was sooooo dark out and well im not a fan of the dark to start with, when im outside, idk my head just messes with me.  The friends i was with, of corse, thought it was hilarious my freaking out about nothing so started messing with me.  So i got even more jumpy.  I was really starting to freak myself out so i took out my phone so i could have a light.  We were sitting at a picnic table and everyone kept joking about seeing someone coming to get me or staring at me so i walk away and stand in the middle of the sidewalk to take a look around cause i was freaking out.  so there was this sign that kept me on my guard cause it kept looking like a person.  So for like the 10th time i shown my light on it.  Well it moved.  All of a sudden it was zooming really really fast towards me and then i realized it was the sign but a person.  I dont remember how i got to the side walk back to the picnic table...apparently i basically jumped there as i let out a scream.  The bicycle zooms past me.  It scared the shit out of me.  I dont think i have ever been that scared in my life.  When i could finally breath again i started to cry cause i was laughing so hard.  It was sooooo funny.  but so embarrassing.  My friends definitely wont let me forget this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment